Wills and Estate Plans
“I need help setting up a will. Where do I start?”
“How can I take care of my family for the long term?”
“What’s the difference between a will and a trust?
Take steps to provide for your loved ones and your property. Perhaps you have postponed thinking about estate planning, not realizing what it might mean to your family if you passed away unexpectedly or became unable to care for yourself. But by planning now, you can provide clear direction that will help your loved ones when they need it the most, and ensure your legacy for the future.
• Free initial consultation to discuss your family’s needs and establish what type of estate plan will serve you best.
• Create a customized plan based on your input and direction.
• Develop and finetune the plan in a comfortable process of in-person meetings and communications as desired.
• We notarize and finalize your documents; you will leave with a fully completed estate plan.
• Updates to your plan are provided in the future if your circumstances change.
Call or email The Law Office of Kory Atkinson for a free initial consultation.